Fundamentals: Intro to HDR
The dynamic range of your camera, which is the range between the darkest black and lightest white that can be captured in a single image is more limited than what the human eye can perceive. With HDR, you can effectively increase that range to bring more realism to your photography or take it to creative extremes of hyper realism.
Main program: Creative photography program
Jerry Bonsack presenting "20 years of being the Wizard". Jerry's program will be a narrated video on the many amazing photographic and technical techniques Jerry has used to make very creative images. Jerry will be commenting live on the various techniques and answer questions at the end of the presentation.
Miss this event? Here's a recap:
The meeting started at 6:45 and was attended by 24 people via Zoom.
Fundamentals program by Austin Miller on HDR.
- Some members of the leadership team were not present so no reports from their areas.
- Michelle: Update on the website yesterday. Check the news section.
- Sue: Have enough judges for now.
- N4C newsletter came out to the mailing list yesterday. Waiting on N4C judging results to post.
- Kathy: Mentorship section of the site working well. Looking into doing a forum.
- November workshop: Sue on Photoshop Elements.
- Next meeting: Park and Rec shooting by Paul and competition results by Sue.
- Wizard Workshop Thursday at Black River Beach.
- Speaker needed for the November 27th meeting.
20 years "A Wizard" by Jerry Bonsack.