The map is centered on the Shady Maple Trail/Interpretive trail.
Goose Island lies on the Mississippi in the southern part of La Crosse County and Northern part of Vernon County. It has a large park with water access and trails. There is plenty of wildlife, including enough deer to call this "Deer Island". A view over the water to the west makes for wonderful sunset photos.
- There are parking lots and places to pull off throughout the park.
- There is a campground onsite for overnight stays.
- There are restrooms at the campground and in small buildings in other areas of the park. The campground one has showers.
Please help make this page better:
- Anyone: Add a suggestion.
- Members: Login to add image
- Members: Login to your experience.
Goose Island Interpretive Trail
Fees and hours subject to change. Call or check the location's website for the latest.
Only for campers.
Closes at night for non-campers.
- Spring, Summer, Fall
- Dawn, Morning, Evening, Dusk, Night
This section coming soon!