John Latsch is a self-service, unstaffed park that is managed by Whitewater State Park. It has 450 acres to explore including a half mile trail of steps leading to spectacular views of the Mississippi River on top of Charity Bluff.
- Day use only; no camping allowed.
- No drinking water available.
- Restrooms are "vault toilets" and are designated on the map.
- There are 586 steps on the Riverview Trail that leads to the top of Charity Bluff.
Thanks to Robby McGuire for the suggestion and photos!
Please help make this page better:
- Anyone: Add a suggestion.
- Members: Login to add image
- Members: Login to your experience.
19041 Minnesota 74
Fees and hours subject to change. Call or check the location's website for the latest.
Requires a MN State Parks pass.
Daily from 8 a.m. until 10 p.m.
- Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall
- Morning, Evening, Dusk
This section coming soon!